Drive-Through Self Storage Units Makes Life Easier
At EZ Storage, our goal is to make storage as easy and as stress free as possible. We know that the idea of packing things up, bringing them to a self-storage unit, and unloading them isn’t your favorite notion, but with our convenient hours and drive-through access, you can be in and out in no time. Our modern facilities are built to streamline the storage process, including everything from driving in, unloading, and driving out. If you need a storage unit, visit your local EZ Storage facility today!
Benefits of Drive-Up Self Storage
Drive up self storage offers a number of benefits, including:
- Quick and easy access: One thing that often deters people from using self-storage is the fact that they have to carry boxes from their car or truck to the storage unit. At EZ Storage, we’ve eliminated that problem by building drive-through access into our buildings, so that you can pull right up to your storage unit and start unloading. All EZ Storage locations offer the benefit of drive-up units.
- Affordability: Drive-up storage units typically cost less than indoor climate-controlled units while offering more overall storage space, making them a perfect solution for individuals looking to save a few dollars while keeping their items safe and secure.
Common Drive-Up Storage Customers and Uses
Whether your storage needs are personal or commercial, drive-up storage units offer a wide variety of use cases to customers including business owners, vehicle owners, and home owners.
A Business & Commercial Storage Unit from EZ Storage can be a perfect solution to the needs of modern business owners, helping to store:
- Extra inventory, including seasonal items and older models that might need to be repackaged at a later date.
- Office furniture and supplies, including stationary, regular paper, and files.
- Tools and equipment, including printers and other field-specific items.
For vehicle owners looking to keep their vehicles safe and in good condition when they’re not in use, EZ Storage offers excellent vehicle storage options that can help you store:
- Hobby-related and collector vehicles, including classic cars.
- Smaller recreational vehicles, including snowmobiles, ATVs, jet skis, and more.
Personal Self Storage Units from EZ Storage can help homeowners declutter their home of common items like:
- Sports and camping equipment, including protective gear, goals, balls, sticks, tents, and more.
- Lawn and garden tools, including lawn mowers, potting soil, and more.
- Seasonal items and decorations, including holiday lights, wreaths, and more.
Drive-Up Storage FAQ’s
Still have questions? We’ve brought together answers to some frequently asked questions about drive up self storage below.
What is drive up self storage?
Drive-up self storage typically means your storage unit is located in an outdoor facility or a large garage-like space that provides enough space for your vehicle to drive up directly next to or in front of your storage unit.
Can you store a car in a drive-up storage unit?
Yes. Depending on the location, you should be able to find a drive-up storage unit large enough to fit a variety of vehicles, from cars to trucks and even commercial vans.
Does climate-controlled drive-up storage exist?
Yes. While climate-controlled drive-up storage units are atypical in the self storage industry, mostly because they’re located in larger, indoor storage facilities, EZ Storage offers climate-controlled drive-up units at select locations.