JOIN THE FAMILY BUSINESS!
EZ Storage® prides itself on having expert storage consultants managing our storage facilities. We are looking for friendly, motivated, and customer service oriented applicants to join our family and continue our reputation as leaders in the storage industry. Our on-site training program will prepare you for success!
For consideration please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Construction Manager
Assistant Construction Manager is a key individual involved in a building process
from very beginning, working closely with architects, engineers and upper management
in developing and designing plans and blueprints according to the building code,
prepare construction budget through value engineering, gathering permits, planning and
developing construction schedule and hiring subcontractors to make sure successful
completion of project(s) to meet project objectives and goals.
- Participate in the conceptual development of a construction project with
architects, civil & structural engineers and upper management
- Participate and assist in development and designing of architectural,
engineering and structural plans and blueprints to meet building
- Evaluate construction methods, conduct special studies and determine
cost-effectiveness of projects, using Computer Aided Drawings and value
- Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment and labor to
determine project feasibility
- Prepare and submit budget estimates and cost tracking reports
- Obtain all necessary permits and licenses
- Prepare project schedules to support subcontractor activities and minimize
interference with others work to meet deadlines using Primavera P6
- Participate and assist in developing detailed heavy and light gauge steel
drawings using Computer Aided Drawings
- Hire subcontractors through bidding, prepare legal contractual
agreements, negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual
agreements with subcontractors.
- Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with the construction and
maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems.
- Oversee and provide direction to general contractors, subcontractors, and
vendors when doing groundwork ensuring quality standards are met
- Develop and implement quality control programs and environmental
protection programs through material testing
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety
codes, and environmental regulations
- Proactively identify, mitigate, and track recurring construction issues
- Implement new or modified plans in response to delays, bad weather, or
construction site emergencies
- Requisition supplies or materials to complete construction projects
- This worker will not directly supervise other workers.
- The minimum requirements for the position are a BS degree in engineering, civil
engineering, construction management, or related discipline (foreign equivalent
accepted) and one (1) year of on-site commercial construction management
experience and the following skills:
- Construction drawings and structural requirements
- Written and verbal communication and customer relations
- MS Word
- Willingness to travel to current and upcoming project locations in the U.S.
- The worker will be assigned to the following work sites:
- 13753 Manchester, St. Louis, MO 63011
- 9538 Olive Blvd., Olivette, MO 63132 and
- 10461-10463 Manchester, Kirkwood, MO 63122
- Travel to current and upcoming project locations in the U.S. is required.
- Applicants must send resumes and salary requirements and/or inquiries for
further details to:
Nolan Real Estate Interests, LLC,
P.O. Box 101835,
Fort Worth, TX 76185
or Employment@nolantx.com. No calls.