Space Guide | Rental Guide | Packing Guide
We offer the following suggestions to help make your move much more efficient.
- You will want to inspect your storage space. The space should be of adequate size to fit your needs. If you have any questions, refer to our Space Guide, or simply ask an EZ Storage® representative.
- Determine the packing accessories you need: bubble-wrap, tape, drop cloths, mattress and furniture covers, locks and assorted size boxes from book to wardrobe size.
- Fill all your boxes to capacity. Partially full or bulking cartons may collapse or tip during your move. Heavy items like books or tools should be packed in small boxes so they are easy to lift.
- Protect your fragile goods with packing (i.e. bubble-wrap or other), and place them near the top of your storage space.
- Label boxes. Take home a list of labeled boxes for easy reference when you need to locate your goods.
- Pack the storage space carefully. Leave air space around the perimeter to aid ventilation. This will help protect your belongings.
- Do not lean items against storage walls.
- Leave a walkway to the rear of your space for easy access.
- Use all the space available, including the height, and place frequently used goods near the door.